"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Welcome from Pastor Eddie Ledesma
Thank you for getting acquainted with New Hope Community Church. I have been pastor at this amazing mission oriented church for almost six years. Over the 115 year history of our church, we have reached out with the gospel of Christ to the Sunland-Tujunga and Verdugo Hills community in many ways. With a variety of programs such as our public school Bible club, sport camps, basketball ministry, and youth and young adult ministries, we endeavor to reach every generation with the Good News.
We are a Bible and Christ centered church with a deep commitment to both old and young. We are a loving Christian community for those just starting off their families or for those finishing well. Our worship is a blended style of contemporary and traditional music, and my sermons tend to be topical and exegetical from the Biblical passage we are reviewing.
If you have any questions or need counseling or prayer, don't be afraid to ask.
-Pastor Eddie Ledesma
Join us for service every Sunday at 10:30AM, starting with Fellowship Time at 10:00AM. Service is also available online, live through our Facebook Page. No Facebook account required.
We believe God has called us as a community of believers to be a place that shares God’s new hope with the Sunland-Tujunga community. This includes new hope for healing in our lives, our families, our schools, our local communities and beyond.
Thus, our vision is: To be a ministry of ongoing transformation, in our community and in the world.
We strive to be a place where anyone can come as they are to foster faith and friendships. We invite anyone who wants to investigate the claims of Jesus or who wants to know and serve Him better to join us for worship, bible study, and fellowship.
- Multiple DatesSun, Oct 17Room 8
- Multiple DatesTue, Oct 19Room 8Oct 19, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMRoom 8, 10438 Oro Vista Ave, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040, USAYoung Adult Ministry, Ladies' Bible Study. Join us for fellowship and prayer, and immerse yourself in God's word. Currently doing a study with the book The Good and Beautiful Life by James Bryan Smith. Open to ladies ages 18-30.
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 20Barbershop Room, #5
- Multiple DatesFri, Oct 22Lane Hall
- Sun, Oct 31Courtyard
- Sat, Nov 06Activity CenterNov 06, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMActivity Center, 10438 Oro Vista Ave, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040, USAJoin the men and women of New Hope Community Church for a special edition of our monthly breakfasts. We will have a combined devotional study and Thanksgiving themed brunch. All are welcome. Childcare will be provided. Contact the office to sign up for a food item to bring.