"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Welcome from Pastor
Thank you for getting acquainted with New Hope Community Church. I have been pastor at this amazing mission oriented church for almost six years. Over the 115 year history of our church, we have reached out with the gospel of Christ to the Sunland-Tujunga and Verdugo Hills community in many ways. With a variety of programs such as our public school Bible club, sport camps, basketball ministry, and youth and young adult ministries, we endeavor to reach every generation with the Good News.
We are a Bible and Christ centered church with a deep commitment to both old and young. We are a loving Christian community for those just starting off their families or for those finishing well. Our worship is a blended style of contemporary and traditional music, and my sermons tend to be topical and exegetical from the Biblical passage we are reviewing.
If you have any questions or need counseling or prayer, don't be afraid to ask.
-Pastor Eddie Ledesma
Join us for service every Sunday at 10:30AM, starting with Fellowship Time at 10:00AM. Service is also available online, live through our Facebook Page. No Facebook account required.
We believe God has called us as a community of believers to be a place that shares God’s new hope with the Sunland-Tujunga community. This includes new hope for healing in our lives, our families, our schools, our local communities and beyond.
Thus, our vision is: To be a ministry of ongoing transformation, in our community and in the world.
We strive to be a place where anyone can come as they are to foster faith and friendships. We invite anyone who wants to investigate the claims of Jesus or who wants to know and serve Him better to join us for worship, bible study, and fellowship.
- Multiple DatesTue, May 24Room 8May 24, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMRoom 8, 10438 Oro Vista Ave, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040, USAYoung Adult Ministry, Ladies' Bible Study. Join us for fellowship and prayer, and immerse yourself in God's word. Currently doing a study with the book The Good and Beautiful Life by James Bryan Smith. Open to ladies ages 18-30.
- Multiple DatesFri, May 27Lane Hall
- Multiple DatesSun, May 29Room 8
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 04Kat Tello's Home
- Sat, Jun 04Parking Lot
- Sun, Jun 05La Crescenta Park
- Sun, Jun 26CourtyardJun 26, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PMCourtyard, 10438 Oro Vista Ave, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040, USAThe Nuri Youth Group is kicking off their fundraising for summer camp this month with a Nacho Bar. Stop by after service and support our middle school and high school youth as they work hard to fundraise for their upcoming summer camp trip to Thousand Pines.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jul 09Activity Center